"Il Vino Incontra ..."
Hot Tub and Wine Therapy in Modern Health Care Programs
Staff Writer – February 27, 2007
From Friday 16, to Sunday 18, March 2007, the Abano Grand Hotel, of Abano Terme, presents an educational convention entitled "Il vino incontra..." ("Wine Meets ...".) The subject of the meeting will be "Hot Springs and Wine Cures in Modern Health Care".
Following, please find the complete program.
Friday, March 16
- Guests arrive in the morning and meet for lunch at the Abano Grand Hotel own restaurant.
- Press conference "Il Vino incontra…" with the participation of:
- Dr. Gianfranco Natoli – moderator, journalist, vice-president of Stampa Medica Italiana (Italian Medical Press)
- Michele Florentino – President of the Monte-Carlo Wine Festival
- Signora Anna Licia Balzan – Monaco Consul in Venice
- Dr. Maurizio Grassetto – Beauty and Health with Grapes and Wine
- Hot Spring Wine Therapy
- Wine cocktail at the Spa
- Wine tasting and snacks, with the participation of the following producers:
- Gaspare Buscemi of Vino Cormons (Gorizia, Ialy)
- Domaine Joseph Mellot Sancerre, since 1513 (France)
- Azienda Vinicola Salatin Cordignano (Treviso, Ialy)
- Azienda Viti-vinicola Villa Sandi Crocetta del Mondello (Treviso, Ialy)
- Distillerie Bonollo Umberto Mestrino (Padova, Ialy)
Dinner at the hotel restaurant with grape-based recipes
Saturday, March 17
- Morning dedicated to custom-tailored programs of Hot Spring Wine Therapy
- Lunch in hotel
- Guided excursion to the Colli Euganei (Euganei Hills) and visit to historic Arquà Petrarca with tasting of local wines
- Visit to the Residence & Idrokinesis® hot springs rehabilitation center, guided by a specialized doctor
- Dinner to close the day
Sunday, March 18
- Morning dedicated to Hot Tub Wine Therapy and swimming pool relaxation.
|For more information, please contact::
GB Thermæ Hotels, Marketing Office
Tel.: 049 8665800
About Us • Advanced Search • Login
Submit a Company • Contact Us • Site Map