Latium Hosts Media Lunch To Introduce Wines and Food Products to Canada
Staff Writer – February 28, 2005
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Agriculture and the regional government of Latium, Italy will host a media lunch on Thursday, March 3, 2005 as part of its Canadian launch of Bacchus' Smile - a week long cultural and epicurean tour to showcase the wine, products and food from the Latium region of Italy.
- "Bacchus' Smile" An epicurean and cultural tour hosted by the Italian government and Le Vigne del Lazio Association of Wine Producers
- Chef Antonello Colonna, recently designated "Ambassador of Italian Cuisine around the World" by the Italian Tourist Board. One of the most famous Italian chefs on the international scene, Colonna is widely credited as the man who introduced Roman cuisine to America in the late 1980s. Colonna doesn't speak English but translators are available.
- Ian D'Agata: One of the leading Italian wine experts in the world and Director of the International Wine Academy, Mr. D'Agata will be available to discuss the Latium region and its distinctive offerings, and new trends in the world of wine and gastronomy. Mr. D'Agata is fluent in English, French and Italian.
- Media Lunch Thursday, March 3, 2005, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Bacchus' Smile event runs from Monday February 28 through Sunday March 6, 2005
- Distillery District, Fermentation Room, Toronto Canada
About Us • Advanced Search • Login
Submit a Company • Contact Us • Site Map